Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Morning After

I'm tired this morning. Last night I lounged on Jen's lap for most of the evening, she thought I was just being sweet. Little did she know that I was resting up for what was going to be a crazy night. As soon as I saw her eyes start to droop I cut loose. I ran, jumped, scratched and batted toys around until two in the morning. I don't like being alone, so I decided that tonight Jen should be awake to witness all my fun. Every time she would fall asleep I would jump up and bat her face or run over her with all my might. It was a successful night of catting around. Jen's eyes are red and she's cranky, but I'm just getting ready for my long day nap. I'll sleep most of the day that way I'll be ready to go again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment