Sunday, February 22, 2009

Whatever Happened To Relaxing?

It's a dreary day here in Jersey and all I want to do is relax. I've found myself a nice comfy spot on a sweatshirt that was carelessly left on the couch. I was having a peaceful nap when suddenly the flashy box comes out. No reason to flash me -- all I was doing was napping. But she wakes me up anyway. This is my best "leave me alone or I will claw you later look." It must have worked because she went away. So much for a relaxing Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Tuck, we're goona hafta use that look if it gets the beans to put the flashy box away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear dat, happens to me all the time.

    Willie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My humans are good at that too. They don't seem to understand that I need my beauty sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very good hard look you are giving the pawparrazzi. Hope you got some rest afterwards.

    ReplyDelete