Monday, February 23, 2009

My New Toy

I got a new toy yesterday. It's this soft, green furry thing that fits around a doorknob and has two toys that hang down from it. They clip on so that the humans are able to take them off and let me play with them when they want. As you can see, there is only one toy on the bottom of it now.



That's because it only took me about 30 seconds to pull off the toy I wanted. Jen hung it up and went to put something else away. When she walked back in the room this is what she saw.



Those kitty toy makers are not so smart after all!

11 comments:

  1. Good going figuring out how to get the toy off! We have one of those that doesn't detach, and it's got jingle bells on the "legs".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Tuck! Just goes to prove you're much more clever than a silly human toy maker.

    Ms. P and Cinza

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a sneaky feeling it may actually be a test to see how many minutes it will take you to detach the toy! In which case, you did REALLY well, Tuck!

    This morning, #1 was reorganizing the big bag with "toys in waiting" and I think I saw something similar in it!

    Tom and tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Tuck! And we like how you wrapped yourself around that table leg too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fun toy. I am glad you grabbed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! I think cats should design cat toys instead - I bet you could think of some good ones, Tuck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HaHaHaHaHa! They just don't make 'em like they used to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius! You should send the toy make that picture. I'll bet they'll appreciate you liked it enough to take it with you. ha ha ha

    Great job snoopervising your great new food bowls. They are awesome! You're a lucky kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tuck, watch out! There's an elephant about to attack you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Tuck!! That was a cool toy. They need to make indestructable cat toys. Somehow.

    ReplyDelete