Thursday, January 7, 2010

Secret Paws

So I'm finally posting about my totally pawsome Secret Paws gifts!


Here I am...checking out the box



Then, I remembered I'm annoyed with my humans so I had to act as if I'm uninterested


Oh my, look at all those presents!!


This is such good stuff...I wonder who would sent me such great gifts?



I love this mini-soccer ball.  I'm Tuck Beckham!



And this little mousey was quite nice too!

So who could have sent this to me?  Well, the mysterious card wasn't signed, but promised to reveal my Secret Paws in a few days.  A week later another card arrived and my furriends revealed themselves!  It was Smokey, Devon, Tanner and their angel brother Mojo!  (And mom Suzanne too!)  Thanks to the gang at The Four Crazy Cats!!!

21 comments:

  1. PAWesome!!! Boy that sure WAS a secret, since they maded you wait a whole week before telling you who it was from! For that...we give KUDOS to them too! You look so cute acting "uniterested". Have fun with that great stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great paw you got! It certainly looks like you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! And we see that cat dancer there too! Enjoy!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like some great gifts in your Secret Paws package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks too cool ..
    Did you play in the box afterwards ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Secret Paws package! Those presents should keep you occupied for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome box of Secret Paws stuff! You sure are a lucky Man cat, Tuck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! We're gonna play next year:) We missed seeing your sweet face, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's a lot of fun stuff, Tuck! That should keep you busy for awhile. :)

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got great stuff, Tuck. Herman loves those soccer balls, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't resist those fun toys and treats! Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are Tuck? Such a cutie!
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Y'all really did hit the jackpot! Enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally pawsome gifts!!!!!!!!!! Have a grand weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Tuck! You got lots of cool stuff! Time to stop being annoyed at anyone and ENJOU yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're glad you enjoyed your box...it was fun seeing you playing with your presents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How awesome! Happy Belated New Years to you Tuck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great box. You can keep all the goodies if I get to play with the box.

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny, Sandy Claws must have a list of what us cats like--Temptations, Cat Dancers etc etc...nice Haul!

    ReplyDelete