Friday, May 8, 2009

It's an Addiction...

Like some of you other kitties out there, I also got an email a couple of weeks ago from Isabel, from Addiction Foods, inviting me to try their food. I said sure. I'm an adventurous sort of mancat-in-training, so I'll try anything once.

Jen said it is very healthy. It's all-natural, grain-free and contains lots of things that are good for me, such as venison and dried vegetables. I checked out the ingredient list and sure enough, some of the first ingredients are venison, dried potatoes, dried kelp, dried carrots, dried cranberries, dried apples and dried spinach. Yum! Addiction also makes all-natural canned food, but I'm not allowed to eat that. I only get dry food. For any kitty who doesn't like venison, they also have Salmon Bleu...which is made with real Salmon, cranberries, blueberries and raspberries! It sounds delicious!

Hmm, what do we have here?


This package smells pretty good. Why haven't my humans opened it yet? They are so slow.

Let me me see what's in here...I want some of that!

I couldn't even wait to get it in my bowl. I made Jen feed me out of her hand.

More please...

Fine, I will just take matters into my own hands!


As you can see, I took to the food immediately! The closest pet store that carries Addiction Pet Food is a half hour away, but Jen told me she can order it online. I think I am going to make the switch. The only thing that could make this any better would be if it was served to me on a bed of lettuce! JEN...did you hear that??

Oh, one more note...Addiction also makes food for woofies. Apparently, the food won an award by some woofie magazine. So if you have a woofie sibling they can get addicted too!

29 comments:

  1. Glad you got to try this yummy stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Addiction. I will have to look that up online. After awhile you get tired of the same old grocery store stuff. Venison sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure look like you are enjoying it. My momma Ellie says that if it was served on a bed of lettuce, she'd just eat the lettuce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of that either but it sure looks good. You are enjoying it so much.

    Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuck, I'm glad you found a food that's good for you! You will grow into a strong mancat and we could go mousie-hunting together.
    Purrs, Chilli the mighty huntress

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could be an advertisement for that food, Tuck! You make it look really yummy (and our mom thinks it sounds like it would be very good for us, even though we don't care about that!) Big purrs - and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Mishkat: You look and sound like a spokescat. Maybe you could make some good money off of this gig, Tuck. In times like these, that might not be a bad idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'll ask My Staff to order me some of that! I'm really picky about foods, but you sure do look like you're enjoying it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to look it up too. Looks like my purrgang might like it ... Salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! You liked it too! It is really yummy stuff! We can't wait to try out the Salmon Bleu. We will be ordering it online as well. The nearest store around here is 3 hours away. Did we mention we live in the boonies?
    Nom nom nom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never had any of that. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get to try it too and I'm Excited you love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Free food. And it sounds yummy too. You're a very lucky fellow we thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad you like that food. We got that too but we love our organic, human quality grain free Solid Gold food that our first naturopathic vet recommended so the Woman won't switch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That stuff must taste really good, Tuck! Either that, or you're a very good actor:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sadly, we don't think it's available within a few tohusand miles of us... You enjoy it, Tuck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Great photos, and we're glad you found a food that's so yummy AND good for you! We eat Blue Buffalo, and it's got similar good ingredients with vitamin bits freeze-dried into it. Good food CAN be yummy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Venison? Oh, we bet that is yummylicious, Tuck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tuck, we're waiting for our package from Isabel too! Based on everybuddy's good reviews, we can't wait to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm I wonder if my Sister's cat Riley would like that food. He is so picky these days.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowie, we've nefur heard of that foodies, but it sure sounds yummiferous!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I guess that's one way to get back at those vishus deer! Hee! Hee!

    Seriously, I'm glad you liked the food and that it is healthy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like that kitty food must be furry yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been seeing posts about that food all over! It is getting me drooling!!!!

    Purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  25. You really tucked into your new food, Tuck. I am glad that you like it so much and that it's so good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mommy just changed us to PetGuard Dry food but we still eat Merrick canned. Cherokee seems much better after eating it over 2 weeks now. He is even climbing up the catwalk!!!!!Happy Mothers Day to your Mommy from all of us=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

    ReplyDelete
  27. You REALLY love that food Tuck! Woo hoo! Maybe we should check into some different types of foods!
    We want to wish your Mom a very Happy Mother's Day!
    Purrs and headbutts,
    Sabrina, Sam and Simon

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great pics! That venison sounds pretty healthy!

    ReplyDelete